Serial Entrepreneur Court Coursey, and I spoke during the week of the Milken Conference in Los Angeles. The Milken Conference is an event that brings around some the biggest name in corporate giving from around the world. Amazingly $20 Trillion dollars in wealth represented at the conference. Almost 1/4 of the world’s wealth was at the conference. Court calls these types of conferences “aggregators” where you can book 6 months of meetings into one week. He held 54 meetings in a 4 day period.
SIGN-UP for our EMAIL list for a FREE Influencer Collaboration Handbook, by clicking here.
Court isn’t just another guy who says they’re a serial entrepreneur. He founded his first business at 14 years old and is the real deal
If you LIKE our podcast – Please leave an iTunes review, by clicking here.
From politics to finance to working with Michael Jackson’s business to health to the auto industry to broker t-shirts, Court has done it all. He’s mastered the art and science of building business relationships.
Influencer Economy “Quick Hits” from the podcast episode:
- What an aggregator conference is, and how you can go to conferences to connect and re-connect with business partnerships
- Learn how Court is able to create a database of contacts to maintain connections with thousands of people from his network
- Court explains what makes a great leader, teammate, and how to collaborate with entrepreneurs
- Advice on the keys on how to find mentors if you live anyone from Des Moines, IA (where I grew-up) to Los Angeles to Atlanta
- How to surround yourself with A+ teammates
- How to keep friendships warm and work relationship current in the digital age
Bio: Court Coursey is managing partner of TomorrowVentures, LLC, a Palo Alto-based investment firm that provides capital and counsel to help build successful businesses. TomorrowVentures deploys capital for several high net worth families in investments ranging from venture to private equity to distressed assets. The firm has more than 110 direct investments around the world that include consumer technology, media and specialty finance, among others. Separately, Coursey serves as co‐founder of Rundell, Coursey & Co., a strategic consulting firm that provides advisory services to family offices, as well as the development and strategic planning for companies in a variety of industries.
Court Coursey’s website at Tomorrow Ventures: http://tomorrowvc.com/
Leave A Comment