0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Ryan Williams is the author of The Influencer Economy: How to Launch Your Idea, Share it With the World and Thrive in the Digital Age (Ryno Lab). Both Inc. Magazine and Business Insider named his Stories From Influencers the #7 podcast that will make you Smarter, Better, and Wiser. Ryan has written for Success Magazine, Huffington Post, The Observer, Social Media Examiner, and USA Today.
Ryan has presented and lectured at at SXSW, VidCon, TiECon Canada, and Google HQ. His relatable presentation style is complete with actions and lessons for the audience to learn from. His authentic storytelling framework helps brands, leaders, and companies anchor their brand stories, grow their influence, and thrive in the digital age.
Google Author Talk: How to Launch, Share and Thrive in The Influencer Economy
These are a few sample topics, feel free to contact us directly for more information and speaking materials.
Google Author Talk: Authentic Storytelling for Sales and Marketing
Ryan Williams, the author of The Influencer Economy: How to Launch Your Idea, Share it With the World, and Thrive in the Digital Age, has built an actionable framework for telling better business and personal stories. His storytelling structure is a new approach for crafting and scripting your 3 anchor stories to tell in any room, anytime, to anyone.
Ryan’s Authentic Storytelling for Sales and Marketing Leaders program will help you formulate and share your brand stories to connect emotionally, as an authority, and as an expert to create a thriving workplace environment.The program was developed for consultants, entrepreneurs, or any leaders working in a corporate environment who want to gain more business influence and brand themselves effectively.
Ryan will go through his proven framework for you to script your key anchor stories on how to:
- Develop 3 stories to tell like a badass to connect emotionally, as an authority, and problem solver
- Create greater connection with prospects by sharing obstacles you’ve overcome
- Display your expertise and authority in your specific business field
- Hone and craft your compelling business case studies to show what problems you’re solving in the world
- Create a dialogue with key influencers & gatekeeers by pitching your story vision
10 Steps to Influence and Grow Your Brand
How to Collaborate with Generation Z
Generation Z raised themselves in the media world of Netflix, Amazon Prime, and an on-demand economy. To partner and work with Generation Z, digital collaboration is key. Generation Z understands the digital age, online marketing and social media better than some businesses do. They grew-up in the era of internet trolling that baby boomers and Generation X are only beginning to comprehend.
Your brand’s perception is crucial in the modern economy. We all must learn about crisis management, online reputation, and what Google’s search results say about our businesses. Studies show that brand perception matters to Generation Z. When attracting Generation Z to your business, realize that they grew-up on Snapchat, and aren’t addicted to Facebook. Finding your business story, learning to digitally influence others, and empowering Generation Z are the key steps for 2018 and beyond.
You’ll learn how to:
- Leverage the power of online influence, social media channels and digital storytelling to reach Gen Z
- Find your own business influencers, present them your vision, and scale your business
- Collaborate online via email, social media, and content to reach Gen Z
- Control your message, avoid online crisis, and increase your brand reputation
- Reinvent your brand story, create compelling content, and define your online presence
Launch, Collaborate and Thrive in The Influencer Economy
In 2014, Microsoft acquired the video game Minecraft for $2.5 Billion dollars. In the game’s early days, the developer of Minecraft, Markus Persson (AKA “Notch”), lived in another realm, building the game at his house in Sweden. His company, Mojang, published the alpha version in 2009. By 2010, the game started to explode in usage. By 2013, 70 million people played Minecraft, and its revenue was at a staggering $200 million. As Director of Marketing at Machinima.com, our group of YouTube influencers launched the video game in it’s alpha, beta and ultimately the full launch. Our group of non-celebrity influencers made the game go viral.
If you follow the business of tech or gaming, you know that Microsoft acquired Minecraft in 2014 for $2.5 billion dollars. Have you ever wondered how game designers like Notch, famous YouTubers, legendary crowdfunders or world-class podcasters went from launching product in their garage, to making hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars a year? Do you want to learn how the top YouTubers, podcasters, & self-published best-selling authors created game changing businesses?
You’ll learn how to:
- Leverage the Influencer Economy book, Ryan’s podcast, case studies and real-world expertise to learn from the top global digital influencers
- Learn the methods, best practices and strategies of the modern driven media properties in YouTube, crowdfunding, podcasting and self-publishing
- Design exercises for attendees to pitch influencers to present their brands to the world
Building Your Brand in the Digital Age
In the digital economy, it has become more and more difficult to be seen, heard, and followed above the fray. Finding success in the online space is extremely challenging. Many professionals have the hard skills to succeed, yet lack the brand storytelling capabilities to connect and lead people. Now, more than ever, it’s vital to build your professional brand and manage the stories you tell.
You’ll learn how to:
- Leverage the common brand storytelling techniques of world-class influencers & digital leaders
- Practical steps to crafting a winning pitch, telling your brand story, and leading with your authority
- How to brand yourself as a thought-leader in your industry
- Master your 5-minute brand pitch
Grow Radical Influence Through Collaboration
Influencer collaboration is an optimal way to accelerate your own professional growth. You have to give before you get and connect with influencers in your field. Radical collaboration is helping others to succeed without expecting anything in return. To make a dent in the world collaborating with industry influencers and your early adopter customers is the best business model for success.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build your platform to connect with influential business leaders
- Learn why celebrities don’t move the needle in marketing
- Grow your power network through influencer collaborations
- Learn the giving model how making introductions can turbocharge your network
- How to brand yourself as the best in the world at your expertise